Direct access to content

ED 591 Physique, Sciences de l’Ingénieur, Matériaux, Énergie NORMANDIE_UNIVERSITE

Being a Doctoral StudentAdministrative Enrolments

Administrative Enrolments


Candidates must have a Master's Degree (or equivalent).
Candidates must have obtained the written approval from their thesis supervisor and written approval of the research unit.
All applications must be approved by the PSIME Doctoral School's Board of Directors.


PhD students must be enrolled in one of the following institutes :
- University of Rouen Normandie
- University of le Havre Normandie
- University of Caen Normandie
- INSA Rouen Normandie

Esplanade de la Paix / CS 14032 / 14032 Caen Cedex 5